||Introduction to Practicum and Seminar
||Winter term 2012/13
||01/15/2013 - 03/19/2013
||4:00PM - 5:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Provides an extensive overview of office responsibilities, work ethics and prepares students for the challenges of their multiple roles in the dental office including guest, intern, student worker, administrative assistant, chair-side assistant, and housekeeping worker. Duties assigned in a dental practicum are based on students' skill levels and the work needs of the host sites.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Additional $85 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Class meets for five, two-hour seminars on January 18, February 1 and 22, and March 8 and 22.
- Corequisites: DA102, DA102A or DA102B, DA104 and DA201.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA150-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore