||Practicum and Seminar in Dental Assisting II
||Spring term 2012/13
||4/1/2013 - 6/14/2013
||4:00PM - 5:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Provides hands-on clinical experience. Students work an average of 10 hours per week (100 hours per term) in a host site as part of the dental team. Duties will be assigned according to skill levels and the work needs of the host site. Mid-level duties, which may include exposing and processing radiographs, taking alginate impressions and pouring stone models, and assisting during surgical procedures are appropriate. Students are also required to attend three seminars during the term (an orientation, mid-term and final). Moderated by an instructor, seminars are designed to define expectations, discuss progress, evaluate, and improve future practicum experiences.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Additional $350 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Seminars meet on January 16, February 20, and March 19, 4-5:50 p.m., in Room A-21 on the Riverside Campus.
- Corequisites: DA104, DA105, DA106 and DA201A.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA152-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore