||Practicum and Seminar in Dental Assisting III
||Summer term 2013/14
||7/8/2013 - 8/29/2013
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Provides hands-on clinical experience. Students work an average of 10 hours per week (100 hours per term) in a host site as part of the dental team. Duties will be assigned according to skill levels and the work needs of the host site. Advanced-level duties, which may include lab-work preparation for the expanded functions class, are included. Students are also required to attend three seminars during the term (an orientation, mid-term and final). Moderated by an instructor, seminars are designed to define expectations, discuss progress, evaluate, and improve future practicum experiences.
- Additional $300 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of first three cohort terms and concurrent enrollment in the fourth term.
- Mandatory classroom sessions will be held July 18, August 15 and September 2, 4-5:50 p.m., at the Riverside Campus, Room A-21.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA153-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore