||Legal and Ethical Issues in Dentistry
||Spring term 2013/14
||R. FELTHOUSEN learn.roguecc.edu/Library/staff.htm
||3/31/2014 - 6/13/2014
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Exposes students to a variety of legal and ethical dilemmas, helping them become more prudent and confident dental professionals. Includes the legal system, the legal rights that define relationships between individuals, quality assurance, office protocols and patient records, and legal issues that affect employment.
- Additional $150 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Offered as a blended Web class. In addition to instruction via the Web, students are required to attend in-class sessions as scheduled.
- Prerequisites: DA102, DA102A or DA102B, DA150 and DA201.
|Required Books for DA105-U1|
|ISBN||Book Title||New Price*||Used Price*|
|9780132559225||MEDICAL LAW & ETHICS (P)||$75.60||$56.70|
* Book prices listed are estimates and subject to change without notice.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore